What do you do when life hands you a diagnosis that turns your life upside down?
You Re-Define Everything
Five Reasons You are Going to
Want to Read This Book
1. You’ve been diagnosed with some version of the following: a rare, serious, chronic, or critical illness, and you think there could be answers beyond standard medical care. This book is written by someone who lives that every day, and defies all the odds.
2. You’re not necessarily looking to give up standard medical care in the process of searching for ways to feel better – but you still want to feel better than the options given you so far have allowed. This book doesn’t insist you give up what your doctor has prescribed.
3. You know there are things you can do to feel better, but you’re just not sure how or where to get started. This book forges the path for you – all you have to do is take the action steps.
4. If one more person tells you “You don’t look sick!”, “You just need to exercise more!”, or “My uncle’s friend’s neighbor’s cousin had that and drank magic green moonbeam elixer and felt better!” you will scream. This book skips the gimmicks and the crazy stuff and gives you real attainable steps towards wellness.
5. You know in your heart that you want to thrive, not just survive with your diagnosis. This book gives you the tools. And trusts you to use them in the way that works best for YOU!
Colleen is available for keynotes and workshops in the health care arena.
For more information, click HERE